Official Documents of the NZPBA
Need to enter an event then click Here
Need to Register your Race Boat and/ or apply for an NZPBA Race Licence?
Then you may need to fill out some or all of the following.You will also need to supply a copy of your Club Membership for the coming Season .
If you do not send in your Paid up Club Receipt for the coming Season then your Application will not be accepted.
Race Licence's from Affiliated members of the New Zealand Powerboat Federation can be used in the NZPBA.
You may be subject to racing under the Provisional Licence rules for the class you are entering if you have not previously raced in the NZPBA before. Please feel free to ask about your situation with our Officials on the Contacts page.
Licence and Boat Registration Forms
- PLEASE SUBMIT TO BOAT REGISTRAR AT LEAST 14 DAYS BEFORE YOU INTEND TO RACE. PLEASE NOTE YOUR LICENCE & REGISTRATION WILL BE RETURNED TO YOUR CLUB SECRETARY FOR DISTRIBUTION.
If you have any doubts please contact your Club Secretary, or someone from the the NZPBA on the Contacts page.
Must have Adobe PDF Reader to Open and Print these files.
- Please be aware that due to the need to apply to Maritime NZ for permission to hold a Junior licence, Junior Licence applications could take up to 14 days longer depending on return of permission from MNZ. So please send all junior applications in ASAP.Evidence of juniors attending a training day must then be supplied to complete the application.
- Junior Licences will take longer to process due to them being sent to the MSA for Approva
Once you have completed the forms below, just email or post them to the boat registrar.
- Boat Registration and Drivers Licence Application
- Medical Examination Form
- Junior Parental Consent Form (if applicable)
- Junior Driver Training Confirmation (if applicable) Supplied by club running the training day
- Dunk Test Certification or Certificate (if applicable)
- UIM Acknowledgment & Agreement Form (this form is now required to be completed annually)
- UIM Therapeutic Use Exemptions Form (if applicable)
The Boat Registrar
NZ Power Boat Association
610 Tangimoana Road rd9
Other NZPBA Documents and Contacts
|Are to be purchased from the NZPBA Secretary. Make sure you have allowed time for delivery prior to your Regatta||
Are to be purchased from the NZPBA Secretary. Make sure you have allowed time for delivery prior to your Regatta